Join the Prep 1 on 1 Team Today!
Prep1on1 is not your run-of-the-mill test preparation company: we are the champion of students’ educational successes. Prep1on1 is focused on motivating and helping students gain more educational confidence by implementing individualized plans which maximize standardized test results.
Given the growing interest in our services within Montgomery County, Prep1on1 is seeking either math/science or verbal tutors to commit to a minimum of 8 hours of tutoring (up to 15-20 hours) per week – to take place after school, evenings, and weekends.
Prep1on1 tutors are highly motivated individuals and want to help the future generation achieve their academic goals. We aim to help students optimize standardized test results by working alongside them to complete their individually designed learning plans. To do so, we create a bond between tutors and students and ensure the learning process is not overwhelming by tackling manageable activities which help students improve longer-term habits, become more independent, and act as their own tutors.
For college-educated individuals looking for “after-hours” income and enthusiastic about helping students during a pivotal time in their lives, Prep 1 on 1 provides a flexible, supportive work environment where tutors can earn a minimum of $300 per week of supplemental income.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly customer service oriented
- 2+ years of tutoring experience a major plus (test-prep tutoring experience preferred)
- Personable with excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Required to pass internal tutoring skills assessment
- Confident meeting and interacting with people in person
- Problem-solving, highly organized instructor with excellent time management skills
Our tutor’s hourly rates start at $40-$60 per hour, depending on their experience.